A Million Damn Bucks

Watch how I double a found penny in 28 steps to one million dollars.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Step 7: Double 32 Cents to 64 Cents--Success!


Enough with all the Abes already, hubby says.

I told my husband I needed 32 cents and was getting nervous about things. I'm looking ahead despite myself. He made an impatient sound and found three dimes and two pennies. He's not playing with pennies any more.

It was a bit of a relief to me. But the photo still looks quite busy and the series of photos alarms me because of how fast doubling works. I'll be in trouble very shortly, I fear. I have no idea how I'll double to $1.28.

I thought I'd sell something on eBay, but I re-read the rules and I can't do something I'd have done normally. I'm to create a whole new way of making money with this stake, something separate that I wouldn't have created except for this game. That's right, it's a game! Not even my money, only a penny my friend found and gave me, and my husband and daughter doubled without trouble.

I'll think about how to double to $1.28 while I sleep tonight and hope something dawns on me come morning. That generally works for me in other endeavors, so why not with this game? Maybe if I forget it's money and focus on the game, I'll quit the silly jitters. I can't believe I'm having them already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home